Welcome! Thanks to our staff, and our State graduate of Canoeing (Brevet d'Etat - BPJEPS), we are one of the most competent structure around the river Cher.
We can suggest you, personalized tracks of 1 hour, 2 hours, a half-day, a day, several days, on the river Sauldre, on the Cher from Chabris to Chenonceaux. Beautiful landscapes, silence, relaxing atmosphere...! We welcome, families, friends groups, clubs, associations, business commitees, schools, Holiday camps...
You can canoe on the wild Cher, a very preserved site, where you can see Heron, Beaver, Kingfisher! You can also do a track under the wonderful castle of Chenonceau. We have rental points in Chisseaux ( next to the Castle of Chenonceau ), and in Mareuil sur Cher!
A briefing (with technical and general advices and the settlement) and a debriefing are included!
We are a FFCK Club, specialists of this sport! Our non profit organisation is very involved in the regional and departmental commitee, the ministry of Sports services.
With our experience of over 35 years, we offer introductory courses in kayak slalom , Kayak Vital Fitness, and freestyle .We have also a social role , and welcome all age groups, young people in difficulty, disabled, with suitable prices and tailor-made support .
Fervent eco-paddlers , we are engaged for many years in the protection of the environment and the ecosystem , the fauna and flora . In fact, the Cher, the Sauldre and the Loire, are fragile places and need protection.
We participate in a river monitoring system and in the information of the public! We promote the cleaning of rivers and banks (in partnership with ONEMA and Surfriders , SOLOGNE NATURE ENVIRONMENT, DDT 41, MICROMAM .. . )
Participants must know how to swim 50 meters minimum.
– Life jackets must be worn.
Don't land near the Castle of Chenonceaux, you can be punished
– Enclosed shoes must be worn.
– Children under the age of 12 must be supervised or accompanied.
_ Take a phone to be able to communicate with our Club
_ Be watchful, careful
_ Wear appropriated clothes for the weather
_ Land before each dam, which is a very dangerous place
– Be sure to respect the river, the environment and the local fishermen.
– Dogs are allowed as long as they are on their leads and are not attached to the boat.
– Do not dispose of rubbish in the water or on the river banks.
– Take care to avoid the harmful effects of the sun! Bring along some sun cream and a bottle of water. Attach your glasses. Ensure that children are well protected.
– Do not grab branches or you run the risk of capsizing. Stay in the middle of the river.